Monday 5 March 2012

Error in Communication Modules-(Caused by trxcheck.txt)



To day I went to one of my office. They are running speed net client and Rnet Communication Properly but while viewing the MIS The office details were not appearing. Firstly I looked through Rnet communication folder. Then I found that txcheck.txt in TXD folder. Then I deleted the trxcheck.txt and rerun the r net communication. But while running two communication then trxcheck.txt is recreated. I deleted the same and transmitted this process continued till all the data is transmitted. The same thing is happened in the case of Speed net communication Problem. Trxcheck.txt is found in EMS Client folder. Then I deleted the txt file and transmitted the data.
Then I talked this problem to colleagues for a permanent solution. They give an idea. I opened
Windows—----system32-----drivers---etc--hosts(openwith notepad)--then add the entry--218.248.43.143 regnnet.ptcmysore.gov.in(For r net communication)

1 comments:

Unknown on 5 March 2012 at 16:40 said...

Sir,
Regarding trxcheck.log file if your internet connection is getting
disconnected frequently then this file is created. Due to frequent disconnections
files will be transmitted partially to server then this file you have to delete
and run communication

hai i received this reply from ptc mysore regarding trcxheck.txt

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sample text


Advertisement

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved saparavur theme by SA PARAVURr Converted into Blogger Template by SA PARAVUR